"If you want to be an advisor, you basically need to prove your proficiency in multiplayer. Advisors are green in chat." can i get some more info on that?
FAQ: How can I help the project? Can I be Mod?
How can I help the Project?
There are some important things I need help with:
- testing and reporting bugs and glitches on discord
- Ideas and concepts on how to make existing features more accessible (discord too)
- I need help with conceptual work too. Share your ideas commenting on Trello
- Are you good at creating pixel graphics?
- The game works on a 16x16 tiles basis.
- We always need more skins for the avatar. (Avatar items like hats, hair, …)
- We could also improve on existing graphics
- Graphics for new features. Eg, we need a 16x16 vampire character for the future Vampire vs Humans game mode.
- translations, if you speak any second language
How can I become an advisor?
The main responsibility of advisors is to help new players getting into the game. Some players dive straight into the multiplayer game, and they tend to have a rather hard time not knowing about basics like hiding and sneaking, let alone about how to trap cops. If you want to be an advisor, you basically need to prove your proficiency in multiplayer. Advisors are green in chat.
How can I become a Mod?
Before becoming a mod, you need to prove your proficiency as an advisor.
Get Life in Quarantine
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It’s easy. We play a game and if you beat me, you are proficient. That’s not to say I’m very good at my game :)
I think you passed that test already, didn’t you? Do you still have your role?